Over the past time, the Management Board of Vinh Phuc Industrial Zones (IZs) has constantly enhanced its role in accompanying and supporting investors/ businesses to ease problems in the process of investment and business activities.
CNCTech Global Complex in Vinh Phuc Ba Thien Industrial Park.
In 2021, the Management Board granted investment registration certificates to 46 projects, in which:
- Newly granted 16 DDI projects and adjusted to increase capital for 03 DDI projects with a total registered investment capital of VND 7,775.9 billion;
- Newly granted 30 FDI projects and adjusted to increase capital for 28 times of FDI projects, with a total registered investment capital of 959.51 million USD
Warehouses in Vinh Phuc Industrial Park.
In the first 6 months of 2022, the Management Board continues to strengthen the removal of difficulties and obstacles in investment and business activities for investors and businesses, which is reflected in a number of specific activities:
- Impose many documents to guide/support investors/enterprises to carry out administrative procedures on investment, labor and construction in accordance with current laws;
Coordinate with the provincial police to allow foreign workers to enter Vinh Phuc to work as managers, experts and high-tech workers;
- Cooperate with the Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs: Understand and provide information on the situation of laborers working at enterprises in industrial zones who are renting or staying in to take measures to propose and support employees;
- Provide data on the recruitment demand of enterprises in 2022 and the following years for the Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs to develop a plan to support enterprises in labor recruitment;
- Coordinate with the Department of Planning and Investment to solve problems of foreign investors and the Provincial Tax Department to tackle problems in collecting/paying corporate tax;
- In addition, the non-business unit under the Board also supports enterprises to perform 05 consulting service contracts on investment and labor.